Immigration Bail Bonds in Texas
Need Immigration Bond in Texas? Want to reunite with your loved one as soon as possible? Want same-day release of your family member, friend, or acquaintance from ICE custody? Schedule a free consultation with immigration bonds experts at Amistad Bail and Immigration Bonds.
Speed Up the Bail Payment Process
Do you have a loved one in the custody of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in a Texas Immigration Detention center? Is the thought of your loved one scrambling with high levels of emotional and physical stress within an ICE detention center troubling you? Conditions within the detention centers of immigration and customs enforcement vary from state to state. However, they aren’t indifferent to prisons. If you have someone detained by the United States immigration, they might be living in In a prison-like detention facility.
Being stuck inside an ICE detention center can make it tough for people to discuss their situation with a lawyer. But, when you start working with an immigration bail bond agent at Amistad Bail and Immigration Bonds, you get an experienced agent to bail your loved one out as soon as possible. Need help with immigration Bonds in Texas? Call us now!
How do Bail Bonds work?
Immigration bail bonds are used as a promise that the person being released will appear at all necessary court appearances, much like county bail bonds are. Depending on the specifics surrounding the person’s status, ICE has the option of either releasing or detaining the defendant after an arrest for an immigration offense. The defendant has to appear before an immigration judge or other authority when ICE decides to hold them to find out if they qualify for immigration bail. The amount of any immigration bonds will be decided by the immigration judges.
The immigration judge takes into account the illegal immigrant’s personal history and overall background before setting the bail amount. Some of the key factors that play a key role in determining the amount of the bail bonds include the following:
- Criminal History
- Family in the United States
- Immigration Status
- Legal History
- Whether an immigration bond was granted in the past or not
Do you have any idea that most detainees can qualify for immigration bonds in Houston Texas? Well, many people are not aware that professional bond agents can help undocumented immigrants in ICE custody get out of detention. At Amistad Bail Bonds, we can support your family by posting immigration bonds in Texas at any detention center around the U.S.
Types of Immigration Bonds
Immigration bail bonds in Texas are primarily of four types of bonds as issued by the ICE Form I-352. These include the following:
- Delivery Bond (G1): One of the most popular varieties of bail bonds, the Delivery Bond enables the offender to be released on conditional bail upon the successful payment of the bail bond. Bond amounts are based on the seriousness of the offense that the client claims the illegal immigrant is accused of committing. The undocumented immigrant is required to appear in court, and if they fail to do so, they lose the money they had posted as bail.
- Public Safety Bond (G2): If the accused immigrant accepts any kind of aid from the public, the public safety bond is intended to cover any fees owed to the government.
- Voluntary Departure Bond (G3): Detainees who adhere to the G3 Bond agree to leave the country willingly and at their own expense within a specified time frame. The person must leave the country when the Voluntary Departure Amount is approved, at which point the paid bail bond is reimbursed. The paid money order will be forfeited and the illegal immigrant will be again charged and arrested if they do not depart the country within the specified time frame.
- Order of Supervisions Bond (G4): The G4 Bond is fundamentally issued to guarantee the condition of supervision is met and the illegal immigrant is surrendering for deportation.
How Can We Help?
If you are reading this, you are probably looking for information on the crests and troughs of Immigration Bail Bonds in Houston, Texas. Well, you have come to the right place. Our immigration bond agents can help you to navigate through the entire bail bond process and get the answers you need. Ranging from transparent paperwork to providing you with all the necessary information about the payment process and ICE enforcement, we can handle everything effortlessly!
What makes us the best?
- 24/7 Services
You can reach us around the clock as our immigration bail services in Texas are available 24/7
- No Annual Maintenance Fees
At Amistad Bail and Immigration Bonds, we charge a 15% premium without any renewals or maintenance fees, so you can save more money in the long run.
- Expert Guidance
Our services don’t end with posting bail. Our professional immigration bail bondsmen in Texas can also aid you with insightful advice on what should be your next step.
- Bilingual Immigration Bail Bond Services
Our team of professionals believes that miscommunication should be avoided at all costs in legal scenarios. If you want to communicate your case effectively to bail bond agents, we are your one-stop solution because our services are available in both English and Spanish. You can work with a bail bondsman who can speak in whatever language you are comfortable so that your concerns are addressed accordingly.
- Fast Results
You can release your loved ones on the same day from detention facilities with our immigration bail bonds services.
- Easy Payment
At Amistad Bail and Immigration Bonds, we offer a full cash collateral payment option that sums up to the added amount of:
- Total bail amount
- 2% premium cost of the total immigration bail amount
- $100 bond application fee
Schedule a call with our Immigration Bond Team now!
Need more information on customers’ enforcement ICE or do you want to have your loved one prepared for their immigration case before their court hearings? Contact us and fill out our contact form to set up a free consultation with our expert team now!
You Can Trust Our Expert Team
Providing the necessary legal information
Amistad Bail Bonds is committed to helping you through the bail process, to include providing you with all the detailed information for all court appearances.