Being arrested for anything might be overwhelming, but being arrested for a felony can be life-altering. In Wake County, many people get in legal trouble
Immigration Bonds In Nevada|| Contact Our Immigration Bond Agents For Speedy Release
Has someone close to you been taken to the ICE detention center? There is no need to stress as immigration bonds in Nevadacan help you secure their release. At Amistad, we have specialized Property and Casualty licenses to post immigration bonds on behalf of our clients. Contact us at the earliest to ensure a seamless solution and secure a speedy release!
Immigration Enforcement in Nevada || What Does ICE Do And Why Does it Detain People?
- Henderson Detention Center
- Nevada Southern Detention Center
- Washoe County Jail
- Nye County Detention Center
IMMIGRATION BOND EXPERTS
Setting Immigration Bonds for ICE Detainees in Nevada || How It Works
- The person does not threaten the safety of the community.
- The person is a low flight risk- they are unlikely to run away and evade the authorities.
Posting an Immigration Bond in Nevada ||How to Send the Payment to ICE
- 501 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 200, Las Vegas
- 6999 Sierra Center Parkway, Reno
Simplifying Immigration Bond Payments with Amistad || Our Speedy and Efficient Service
Considering the above challenges, you can work with our immigration bond agents to streamline the process. Our expert agents can post immigration bail bonds on your behalf by providing the requisite surety. We are authorized to post these bonds electronically and facilitate the release. Our efficient system speeds up the process and increases the chances of your loved one getting out of detention faster.
Why Choose Amistad for Posting Immigration Bail Bonds in Nevada?
- 24/7 Hotline: We have a round-the-clock helpline for our clients. You can call us to understand your options for immigration bail bonds and get clarity about the process. However, note that we post the immigration bonds during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 9 PM).
- Flexible Payment Options: At Amistad, we help you ease the burden of bond payments. We offer flexible payment alternatives so you do not have to spend a fortune on getting your loved one released. You can opt for a property collateral-based payment. This option allows you to pay us 15% of the bond amount as a premium. In addition, you have to submit an asset collateral and we will place a lien on it till the bond terms are met. The second option for you is a full-cash payment. You can pay the entire bond amount in cash with $100 as the application fee and a 2% premium for our services.
- Proven Track Record: We are licensed professionals with in-depth knowledge of immigration bond rules and processes. Our former clients rate us highly because of our impeccable customer service and excellent service delivery. You can find reviews and testimonials from the families we have helped over the years. Our track record proves our credibility and reliability in posting immigration bail bonds.
History of the State || Immigration in Nevada
Nevada is in the western part of the United States. Even though Nevada is a landlocked state, it is a part of the Border Security Commission since 2013. Immigrants make up 19% of Nevada’s population. Most of the immigrants in Nevada come from countries like Mexico, El Salvador, Cuba, and China.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are four types of these bonds. Delivery bonds allow detainees to be released and attend Court Hearings to determine their future in the country. Voluntary departure bonds allow people to avoid forcible deportation as the detainees commit to leaving the US by themselves. Order of Supervision bonds allow supervised release till the removal order comes through. Finally, the public charge bond ensures that the person does not become a burden on government resources.
If you pay the bond amount directly to ICE, it can refund the same after the alien fulfills all bond conditions. When you pay via Amistad, you can get a refund of the full-cash collateral at the end of the case. If you pay using the asset collateral option, we withdraw the lien after the satisfactory completion of the bond. However, we do not refund the premium. This premium helps us compensate our agents for the service.
If you are unsure where your loved one is, you can use the Alien Detainee Locator System, linked on our home page. You can find their location by keying in their Alien Registration Number (A-Number). Alternatively, you can search for them using their biographical information.
Recently Added Posts
Okay, if you have to name some of the most frequent crimes in North Carolina, shoplifting would probably top the list. Do you have any
God forbid that it should never happen, but imagine someone you care deeply about being entangled in the legal system due to the charges of
One thing constant about the law is the intersection of different regulations and amendments. For instance, the laws in civil law and criminal law can
Yes, getting arrested is tough. Being labeled as a criminal before you are proven guilty is emotionally shattering. And getting imprisoned for a crime and