Expert Bail Bonds in Wake County
Amistad Bail Bonds has skilled Wake County bail bondsmen who are familiar with every kind of bond situation and can quickly arrange bonds for all felony and misdemeanor offenses.
Also, Amistad can cover any amount of bonds from as little as a $500 bond to millions. This includes posting bonds for a wide variety of charges such as drug, spousal abuse, DUI/DWI and domestic violence. We have a licensed bail bondsman on call to help you 24/7 including holidays.
Why Amistad Service Is #1
- Serving all of the Raleigh, Wake County, NC area
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Flexible payment plans are available
- Available anytime day or night
- Most trusted Raleigh bail bonds service in the area
- Multi-lingual representatives are available 24/7
How It Works In Raleigh NC
The magistrate or judge sets the amount and type of bail needed to secure pre-trial release when someone is arrested in Raleigh, NC. Fortunately, if your family can’t pay the entire amount up front, Amistad is able to help by posting bail for you.
You can pay us 15% of the bail amount using one of our easy payment options and we will get you out of jail. We will then work with you to see that you can get to court on time and avoid further trouble. Amistad wants families to have the time and freedom to secure legal assistance and prepare for court appearances. Call Amistad today to learn more about Raleigh bail bonds services.
Call (919) 790-6887 today!
About Raleigh, North Carolina
Raleigh, otherwise known as the “City of Oaks”, is the capital of North Carolina. As the state’s second largest city, Raleigh is located in the northeast central region of NC. Right around when the North American Piedmont and the Atlantic Coastal plain meetup. A large majority of the city itself is located within Wake county lines, however, there is a small portion of the city which extends into Durham County.
The city was founded in 1792 and currently has a growing population just above 430,000 people. As of the 2000 census, the racial population of the city consisted of 63.31% white, 27.80% African-American, 7.01% Hispanic or Latino, 3.38% Asian American, 0.36% Native American, 0.04% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 3.24% of the population identified as some other race, and 1.88% identified as two or more races.
Amistad Also Secures Bail Bonds for Those Arrested in Garner, NC
If you’re a Garner resident in need of some fast bail bonds, call or visit Amistad Bail Bonds for a free consultation today! Life is often unpredictable, that’s why Amistad Bail Bonds in Garner NC provides you with quick and reliable services when you’re in need. When the weight of the law bears down on you or your loved ones, call us for a free confidential consultation.
WHY CHOOSE US
Amistad Bail Bonds has been successful because of its great customer service. Our agents provide you with completely confidential and convenient service. For one, our 24/7 service doesn’t come with any additional fees! Don’t have a vehicle or need to post bail at an inconvenient time? We can email all required forms to you for electronic signature. After you’ve filled them out, pay with a credit card, and we will do the rest. We deliver bail payment ourselves and can give you an estimated time of release. As you can see, our customer service is so great you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home!
Our Garner services include:
- All drug related offenses
- Any size bonds including $500 bail bonds in Garner NC
- Traffic arrests and drunk driving offenses
- Spousal abuse and domestic violence charges
- Flexible payment plans with 5% down on approved bonds
- All felonies and misdemeanors
Wake County Bail Bonds In North Carolina
When you need a bail bondman in Wake County NC, Amistad Bail Bonds is here for you. In fact, we are your most trusted bail bonds professionals for defendants being detained in the Raleigh, at the Wake County Jail on Hammond Road. At Amistad, we aim to make the process not only easier but also much less stressful, so that you can quickly and efficiently get your loved one out of jail. Getting a bail bond for your loved one can be a very stressful endeavor. At Amistad Bail Bonds, we strive to lessen the stress and frustration connected with getting released from jail.
It is important that you follow these important steps if your loved one is arrested in Wake County, North Carolina:
- Stay calm. Having a loved one arrested can be cause for panic, but it is important to remember that you have our support on your side and we will help you through this hard time.
- If you get the chance to speak with your loved one, remind them to remain silent. It is vitally important that they do not make any statements without first speaking with an attorney. In addition, ask the police not to question your loved one until their attorney has arrived, and make sure to write down the time you made this request to them.
- Call us! At Amistad Bail Bond, we offer to call the Raleigh Jail to gather the information needed for processing (bail amounts, court dates, etc.) on your behalf.
Our Other Areas Of Service Amistad Bail Bonds is located in Raleigh, NC, and we are your ideal option for a bail bonds in Wake County Jail. All detainees picked up in the following areas will be sent to WCJ:
- Holly Springs
In the event that you have a loved one detained, the address for our Wake County office is: Amistad Bail Bonds: 421 Chapanoke Rd #114, Raleigh NC 27603