How Bail Bonds Work
Serious charges will require your loved one to remain in jail until the day of their trial. However, for bail-able cases, a bail hearing will be arranged following the arrest to determine the amount of bail you must pay, so your loved one doesn’t have to remain in jail until the trial.
Bail is like a “promise” you make to the court that your loved one will attend all the required court activities and summons, including the trial.
There are different ways to post bail, with cash bail being the simplest. In a cash bail, a family member or a friend pays the full amount in cash. In a property bail, instead of money, you will be asked to put up some form of collateral, such as real property, antique furniture, artwork, or a combination of these and other assets. Bail bonds, meanwhile, are the most feasible for those who may be strapped for cash or who may not qualify for property bail.
You may procure Lumberton bail bonds with help from Amistad Bail Bonds. We are home to experienced and fully-licensed bondsmen who know the value of promptness and reliability in their line of work. We make it easy for our clients to secure much-needed funds by offering our bail bond services in various flexible payment plans.
Convenient Payment Plan Options
Former clients and peers in the industry regard Amistad Bail Bonds as one of the most reliable bail agencies in North Carolina as we offer the lowest down payment options. Here’s what sets Amistad payment plans apart:
- Affordable – Down payment for bonds over $10,000 can be as low as five percent.
- Easy to pay – Usually, it’s the high-interest rates that make bail bonds challenging to settle. We make it easy by offering our bail bonds in Lumberton, NC, at zero (0%) interest.
- Flexible – On top of affordable down payments and a 0% interest rate, we also tailor your payment plan to suit your budget.
- Easy to secure – At such trying times, the last thing you want is to think about building your credit score or processing papers. We waive credit checks so we could promptly get to the most important part: getting your loved one out of jail.
Payment Plan Qualifications for Cosigners
A qualified co-signer can help your loved one go back home the soonest time possible. Our qualification guidelines for cosigners are simple:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Employed at least a year
- Has an open checking account
Serving the Entire Robeson County
Amistad Bail Bonds has many years of experience serving the bail bond needs of residents in the entire Robeson County, including Lumberton. We are the go-to for clients who seek a more affordable alternative to traditional forms of bail. We make it easy for you to secure much-needed funds through 24-hour service, professional assistance, and easy-to-pay plans.
Learn more about our bail bond services. Give us a call today.