Bail Bonds in North Carolina
Servicing All 100 Counties
Getting someone you love released on bond may seem like a daunting and complicated process. Here at Amistad Bail Bonds we understand that this is an emotional time for your family and we are ready to help with a variety
of bail bond solutions.
We can provide the service you need in the entire state of NC in a manner to best match your financial situation and the nature of the offense you are charged with. When trouble strikes you or a loved one in any North Carolina area, we are ready to help with fast service and the lowest rates. Don’t wait, call us any time day or night; Amistad is ready to help.
- Asheboro – Randolph County
- Albemarle – Stanly County
- Carthage – Moore County
- Charlotte – Mecklenburg County
- Clinton – Sampson County
- Concord – Cabarrus County
- Durham – Durham County
- Fayetteville – Cumberland County
- Gastonia – Gaston County
- Goldsboro – Wayne County
- Graham – Alamance County
- Greensboro – Guilford County
- Greenville – Pitt County
- Halifax – Halifax County
- Hendersonville – Henderson County
- Hillsborough – Orange County
- Lillington – Harnett County
- Lincolnton – Lincoln County
- Lumberton – Robeson County
- Monroe – Union County
- Oxford – Granville County
- Raleigh – Wake County
- Rutherfordton – Rutherford County
- Salisbury – Rowan County
- Sanford – Lee County
- Smithfield – Johnston County
- Statesville – Iredell County
- Wilmington – New Hanover County
- Wilson – Wilson County
- Winston Salem – Forsyth County
- Yanceyville – Caswell County
- Elizabethtown Bladen County
Amistad can help with:
- Flexible Payment Plans with 0% interest rates
- Payments as low as 5% down
- Property as collateral to receive the lowest rates in the area
- Cash bail bonds with the exception of “Child Support”
- Bail bonds concerning all felonies and misdemeanors.
- Failure to Appears (FTAs)
- Transfer bonds for those arrested while traveling
- Immigration bonds
Conditions for pre-trial release vary
The conditions a judge will impose for pre-trial release often depend on the nature of the offense. This includes the character, criminal history and standing in the community of the defendant. The judge might release a defendant on their own recognizance or unsecured bail if the offense is minor. This happens many times in areas such as Charlotte, Concord, and Monroe, North Carolina. In these cases, a bail amount is set but the defendant is not required to pay anything unless he fails to appear in court or violates some other condition for release as set by the court.
A cash bond amount can be set when defendants are consider a flight risk. The magistrate or judge considers all the pertinent factors in the case and sets bail.
Paying a bail bonds in NC
You can pay a percentage of the cash bail to Amistad and we’ll handle the rest. We have several payment options including pay by phone, electronic signature of required documents and Amistad accepts all major credit cards for your convenience.
In some cases, the court will accept property as collateral for the bond amount. The court then places a lien on the property until the case is resolved and can foreclose if the defendant fails to appear. In either case, our agents are available 24/7 to serve you.
Contact the experts at Amistad Bail Bonds today!
Call (800) 537-0645
Fast Action That You Can Count On
Having someone you love in jail can be overwhelming and stressful. With our commitment to serving you we, at Amistad Bail Bonds of Raleigh, North Carolina, try to make this process as simple and straightforward as possible for you and your family. We also have agents very closed to the Johnston County Jail in Smithfield and available 24 hours a day.
We strive to work with your budget and financial situation with the different bail services we provide. If you find yourself in trouble or know someone who has, we are the team of experts that you need on your side. We believe in fast, quality service at a low rate, helping you whenever trouble strikes. Call us day or night, we are always ready to help get you out.
Amistad Bail Bonds also has agents located in: Wilson, Goldsboro, Carthage, and Greenville
Providing the necessary legal information
Amistad Bail Bonds is committed to helping you through the bail process, including assisting in bond reductions and providing all detailed information for all court appearances.